Thursday, February 28, 2013

Midterm Project Summary



I will be working alone for this project. I am going to illustrate the three major course themes listed in the syllabus using glogster. I’m going to make a poster glog with all three assumptions and explanations on the one poster. I am going to try to talk about and use some quotes from every author so far. I have never used glogster before, but I’m going to play around with it and see what works best to make it look nice and organized. I will probably use some text bubbles and pictures, but I don’t know what else yet.  I don’t think I will need to hand in anything written because I will have text on the poster. If my explanations get too long for the poster though, I will probably write it up better and hand it in separately and just have notes on the poster.

1 comment:

  1. glogster looks really interesting! and i like your idea for the midterm itself. sounds great. is this your first time ever using glogster?

    ReplyDelete